POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray Wiki : Re: Povray Wiki Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Wiki
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 5 Jan 2005 13:11:36
Message: <41dc2dd8$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Melly wrote:

> I've set these up, but please feel free to add more or remove/modify my
> additions (well, it is a wiki...)

It looks like they are taking your advice Tom :P

http://povray.tirnalong.com/ow.asp?RecentChanges

It seems the community has things well in hand.  I will act as a wiki
fairy, but will leave the major content to the brighter minds.  I look
forward to seeing what this will evolve into.

Please don't hesitate to yell if there is an administrative task on the
server that needs attention.